Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Who Wears Short Shorts?!

Not to bring it up again, but this time tomorrow, I will be sitting on the beach in my Lilly bathingsuit (to be purchased for me by a friend, right after work!), with a cocktail in hand. Jealous? Thought so. And while I still haven't packed, I think it is necessary that I go directly to the nail salon on my way home. I haven't had a mani/pedi in ages (that's like 3 weeks in my language), and R convinced me last week to wait until right before my trip to do so. And let me tell you---this is MUCH needed. I've successfully peeled off all of the nail polish that I attempted to put on myself, and as a result, bit my nails down to the most minimal painting surface. I have been thinking a lot about the colors I plan to have put on my digits, and I want something that really POPS!

In case you haven't picked up on it by now, I LOOOOVE me some color, color, color! And in my personal opinion, the best thing that has happened to nail polish colors in a long time are the Essie Summer 2008 Collection...


and the Essie 2009 Neon Collection!


SERIOUSLY. They are fabulous. There is nothing about these colors that I do not want on my nails. I am thinking that for this trip I will be rocking either "Short Shorts," or "Flirty Fuscia." Although, honestly I don't think I could go wrong with any of the 8! (Even though I am pretty sure ML will disagree with that statement when I meet her at the airport tomorrow morning...get ready for the room to glow when my nails enter!)

Keeping my poorly manicured fingers crossed that the nail salon has one of these colors!

peaceloveandgchat.

C


No comments:

Post a Comment