Wednesday, March 17, 2010

apparently it IS easy being green.

Every St. Patty's day I am in the same predicament...WHAT am I going to wear to show my Irish pride?! And then, I put on something blue or turquoise and pretend it is green. (Green just really isn't my color) And just as I predicted, I have done the same this year.

...and then, I come into work and am browsing some stores online, only to find the perfect outfits for today's festivities! (Not so much the luck of the irish, eh?). Like this DVF Aggie Dress in Jungle Flower Green. Added to Shopbop today! ($345.00-might have to wait for that to go on sale!)

Or this Milly Palm-Print dress for $320.00 from Bloomies!


A little more in my price range, this Rainforest Morning Shirtdress from Anthro, is only $158.00!

And lastly, I love the color of this Cotton Utility Shirt in "Bright Meadow" from Banana! (also in my price range at $59.50!)

Looks like I will be prepared for March 17th next year!

peaceloveandgchat.

C

No comments:

Post a Comment