Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A Madness to the Madness

I'm helping out C with her NCAA College Hoops (felt cool saying that) bracket. I placed 2nd in my pool last year, so it is only natural for C to want my expert opinion. There's a real science behind my picks and no matter what, I tend to be biased in one way or another. Excerpts from our gchat convo:

C: clemson vs. missouri. what do you think? clemson has a higher percentage but not by much
R: i picked missouri. because of CMac is from the STL.

C: wtf is UNLV
R: no idea. ugly name
C: seriously. they are the Runnin' Rebels (obviously a reason not to pick them to win the round)

C: this bracket is too stressful

C: michigan st vs maryland?
R: michigan st. i hate maryland for some reason
R: their mascot is ugly.

C: vandy or butler to play syracuse?
R: don't remember what i did, but i say...butler because vandy has some snobs
C: and i dont like their colors

Clearly, I have a great system going and have now taught C how to pick her bracket in a way that makes the absolute most sense.

Let me know if you need any help with yours.

peaceloveandgchat.

R

No comments:

Post a Comment