Monday, March 8, 2010

THE OSCARS.

My favorite part of the night was when Ben Stiller came out to present the "Makeup" category in full-blown Avatar gear. I was peeing my pants laughing so hard. . .he looked ridiculous and it was great.


The best part was when he said "The ironic thing is Avatar isn’t even nominated for makeup." Bahahah. That's actually pretty funny.
Now to the dresses. . .

I thought Miley looked gorgeous in this Jenny Packham gown. It fit her so well and the color was beautiful - gold really seemed to be the color of the night.

Nicole Richie was also a winner in my book. Her Reem Acra dress (like her) was just so cool. That sounds so lame / cheesy to say but it's true. It's not totally my style, but it is an awesome dress.


Sandra Bullock (Best Actress winner!) looked amazing in her Marchesa dress. Even P said "Wow, she looks like she's ready to win tonight" referring to the fact that she kinda looked like the trophy. . .ha.


And Cameron Diaz in Armani Privé - gorge!


Check out all the award winners here!

peaceloveandgchat.

R

No comments:

Post a Comment