Monday, March 15, 2010

Totes Toting.

I'm starting to pack. Ehh, actually I'm starting to think about packing. (Clearly, I am sitting here on my couch, writing and watching the premiere of "Pretty Wild" - which by the way is a horribly stupid show and the mom has crazy eyes.)

Anywho. I am having trouble packing for a few reasons. One, I always have trouble packing. So that's a rough start. Two, the weather in Florida has been a little fickle lately. Three, I always end up bringing wayyy too much of one thing - whether it be dresses, beach coverups or bathing suits - I can never figure out a happy medium.

So far, I have a few items I know I'm throwing (actually - folding perfectly - a little OCD when it comes to that. . .) into my L.L. Bean Duffle.

My white J.Crew Ankle Stretch Toothpick Jeans are a must. I LOVE white jeans - so easy to dress up and down.


Possibly throw them on with this Velvet Tatum Tee and gold Jack's for a golf cart ride around town?


I'm excited to wear this Phillipa Dress I picked up at Calypso (on sale - woop!) the other day:



I also know I'll be bringing two (oops) pairs of my favorite sandals - J.Crew's Tabitha metallic Leather T-strap Sandals in gold and black.


Regardless of what I'm sporting on my bod, I'll totes be toting my Lilly Pulitzer Original Tote.


Welp, it's a start. And (sadly) I still have 4 days to figure it out. . .

peaceloveandgchat.

R

No comments:

Post a Comment