Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Oh Wait, That's a CHILD.

So I was taking a peek at the new Tory Burch arrivals. You know, scrolling down, scoping out the clothes I want but can't have. . .

Like this Rennon Dress. . .


And these Metallic Lux Revas. . .


When I stumbled upon a super cute and chic look and thought to myself "Oh my gosh, that outfit is sooo adorable!" And then I looked a little closer. . .and the model was a child.



Wow. I mean, I wish I had dressed like this when I was what. . .8? Totes would have been more stylish than my purple stirrup leggings with a orange and purple polka-dot shirt and purple headband from Hanna Andersson (I really did wear that exact outfit - more than once a week - and it was actually pretty sweet at the time).

Love these little models (and want their clothes)!

peaceloveandgchat.

R




No comments:

Post a Comment