Thursday, March 18, 2010

Shopping the Bop.

With the weather so incredibly amazing in Chicago right now, I can't help but think about my spring / early summer wardrobe. And what do you know - Shopbop has some great new arrivals and naturally, I want a few things.

This Tibi Josephine Blazer is cool. Granted, not everyone can pull it off (including me), but I love it nonetheless. With the white dress it takes sophisticated to the fun level, which is a pretty good combo.


Milly is my all-time favorite designer. Recently, however, I have not been overly obsessed with anything - which is a new feeling in mine and Milly's relationship. I normally buy a Milly dresses a year - and all have been bright, colorful, fun and I never want to take it off. Though Milly's collections have been a little off in my book lately, I do like this Belted Miniskirt.


This Shoshana dress is cute - maybe for a late afternoon booze cruise on the lake this summer? Looks perfectly nautical.



I live in flats most of the year, and I'd love to add these DVF Nika Sequin Python Print Flats to my collection.


Happy Shopbop shopping!

peaceloveandgchat.

R

No comments:

Post a Comment