Monday, March 8, 2010

Little Baby Clips

While C was laying out on the beaches of St. Thomas on Friday, I was obsessing over new office supplies we got in the mail. Which Friday would you choose?


Yeah, after seeing this pic of these cuuuute mini clips, I thought so - you'd choose mine. HA. But seriously. How adorbs are these? On the left, a regular small size clip. On the right, a mini clip. Sooo teeny tiny!

You might think this is strange, but I have a love for both office supplies and mini everything. Maybe it runs in my family, as my youngest sister W is sooo obsessed with office supplies, that one year for her birthday my sister L raided her work's supply closet and gave W a bunch of office supplies. . .and it was here favorite present that year.

peaceloveandgchat.

R

No comments:

Post a Comment