Tuesday, March 9, 2010

meow!

I'm back!!! Sorry, R, for being gone for so long. I am also sorry that you were so bored that you took to taking pictures of paperclips...And on that note, I'm back to keep you entertained during the work day!

In addition to bringing back a tan (and some lovely jewlery that some might question my need for), I brought back a new favorite phrase (which apparently isn't all that new, I am just behind in the game).

"Fat Cat." Now you might be thinking "C, why are you interested in an overweight feline?!" But no, not that kind of fat cat.

According to the Merriam-Webster online dictionary, a "fat cat" is any or all of the following:

a) a wealthy contributor to a political campaign fund.

b) a wealthy and privileged person.

c) BIG SHOT.

d) a lethargic and complacent person.

I cannot even begin to tell you how many times this phrase was used this past weekend. I have been informed that I need to get out there and find a fat cat of my own to buy me lots of BLING! What better than having your own "BIG SHOT" ?!?! Sign me up!

If I go missing, you can find me on Wall Street....

peaceloveandgchat.

C

No comments:

Post a Comment