Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Thank you Tory B....

...for making me want to be at work less than I already do. Not only is it snowing outside, and 99% of the people I know do not have to work today, but Tory B. decided that THIS morning was a good morning to send out an email blast with a recipe for a Passion Pomegranate Margarita. (In theory, this was wise. Especially since it is an email about Valentine's Day. This way, all those saps that are concerned about the fact that they are spending Valentine's Day alone...or with your 12 year old cousins...can drink their sorrows away).


Those of you that know me, know that I go weak in the knees for Tequila...especially when its masked by the flavor of a margarita's goodness! (Although, Tory-I would make a change to your recipe...Instead of the shaker, throw those wonderful ingredients into a blender. I like me a nice smooth and icy drink!) Last year, I went out to dinner with a big group of friends for Valentine's Day, at Rosa Mexicano, and had my fair share of their completely delectable Frozen Pomegranate Margarita (some might say that I had not only my fair share, but enough for the entire table to feel a little off their rocker).

Anyone that thinks it's a bit too early in the day for me to be thinking so highly of this fabulous drink, I say 'sorry for partying.' Actually...'sorry, I'm not sorry.' Bottoms up, Jose Cuervo!

peaceloveandgchat.

C

No comments:

Post a Comment