Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Bananas in Pajamas

I am a HUGE fan of pajamas. I love it all. PJ sets, PJ pants, and even the occasional nightgown or nightshirt. Oh, and Bathrobes. HUGE fan of bathrobes. I think they are an absolute must!

I love BedHead PJ's (so does Oprah apparently...but unlike Oprah, I typically can't afford them)

As an alternative to the ever so pricey BedHead brand, I LIVE in my Vineyard Vine's Lazy Pants all year long!

And this year, for Christmas, my bathrobe was replaced with this Monogrammed Robe as an inspiration from a trip I recently took to London. We just fell in love with the robes in the hotel, and my mom bought one for each of us online at Preppy Monogrammed Gifts.

With Valentine's Day right around the corner, girls around the world are thinking about what they are planning on wearing for that special someone to spice up their big night. I, however, will be skiing with the fam on V-Day, and fully intend upon bundling up! I think that this Tory Burch Valentine's Artist Collaboration Pajama Set, in the Watercolor Tory Logo Print, would be the perfect thing for me to rock on V-day this year. Nothing says "Spending Valentines Day with the fam" like a pair of head to toe PJ's!

peaceloveandgchat.

C

No comments:

Post a Comment