Monday, February 22, 2010

The Gift That Gives Back!

The best part about giving someone concert/sports tickets as a present is that you reap the benefits! I gave P tickets to Jack's Mannequin/fun. for Christmas - and I'm going with him! The concert is tonight at the House of Blues and I am pumped!



Most of you have probably heard of Jack's Mannequin ("The Mixed Tape," "Holiday from Real," "I'm Ready," "The Resolution"), but fun. is a little less known.

fun. (yes, that's really how they spell it - lower case with a period at the end - i like it.) formed when The Format broke up. Nate, the former lead singer of The Format, is now the lead singer of fun.


Their first album, "Aim and Ignite" has some great tracks - "All The Pretty Girls," "The Gambler" and "Barlights" are a few of my favs. Check them out!

peaceloveandgchat.

R

No comments:

Post a Comment