Tuesday, February 9, 2010

and so it begins

It has just begun snowing in the Big Apple. I am really keeping my fingers crossed that this snow continues to the point where I merely am not able to leave my apartment. I got nothing done tonight that I wanted to, and could really use a day of being forced to stay in the APT. In addition, I would like the snow to then stop at an appropriate time, so that I am able to get on my plane on Thursday, and hit the slopes out west. Although, from the sounds of it, I could probs stay on the east coast and have just as much snow as Deer Valley! Anywho, knock on wood....snow day tomorrow?! Too bad this isn't DC, and we do have snow plows, and an underground railroad that functions when the weather is not so good above ground. UGH.

keep ya posted!

peaceloveandgchat.

C

No comments:

Post a Comment