Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Wedgies.

But not the kind that goes up your butt! HA. Lame joke.
But anywho I am in the market for a pair of wedge sandals. Here's what I'm thinking.

In typical fashion, three minutes after C's plane landed in NYC from from St. Thomas, she posted pictures on Facebook (hah jk C!). Also typical, I stalked her pics as soon as they were posted. I absolutely fell in love with our friend EJB's Twelfth St. by Cynthia Vincent Luella Zip Wedge Sandals. How awesome are these? If only they weren't $405. . .however, I did hear that EJB was using my rationale and by the end of the trip they were a mere 100 bucks - not too shabby!


These Pelle Moda sandals might be a good substitute.


These J. Simps wedges look a little intense but still could definitely work.








Ahh my heart is still set on the Twelfth St. by Cynthia Vincent ones! What to do, what to do. . .

peaceloveandgchat.

R

1 comment:

  1. THE shoes....what can I say, I couldn't restrain myself. And I wore them to work today so they are down to $80 now. By August they'll only be $10!! Cost per wear is the way to go fo sho.

    - EJB

    ReplyDelete