Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Romp.

I've been chatting with HLR today on the topic of rompers. HLR is one of those people who can really pull off the romp look. Fingers crossed I am one of those people too, as I am on the hunt for the perfect romper.

Here are the looks we were discussing:



Shoshanna Urban Garden Ruffle Romper. Great color combo.

Trina Turk Castillo Romper. (Sale!)

Obviously. Lilly Pulitzer Danni Romper.


This mighttt be a beach cover up, but that's fine. I'd wear it. Whatevs. Diane von Furstenberg.



Other suggesstions for me??

peaceloveandgchat.

R

1 comment:

  1. I am definitely NOT someone who can pull off the romper look. But I really wanna. Especially for Lolla. But then I realized I would have to get totally nekkid in the porta potty, and then it didn't seem quite as practical.

    ReplyDelete