Thursday, April 1, 2010

back to reality...almost.


So it's Thursday of my first week back into reality....I thought this week would be harder than it has been (although, I would still definitely rather be in the image above). But then I rememebered that I don't have work tomorrow (and neither does R!). Just to make 100% sure that I did not have to come back into this flourescent lit office at 8:30 tomorrow morning, I sent my boss, T, an email that read:

Subject: Tomorrow

Our office is closed, correct?


T responds:

Correct. You must be very tired...you haven't had vacation in 4 days...


ZING. He has caught on. I guess I wasn't as sly about leaving the office (every 2 weeks for a week at a time) as I thought I was.

I replied, just to reassure him that it was a good thing that we had a short week. Had to let him know that this was my way of easing back into reality.

Looks like I won't be taking any time off for a while...

peaceloveandgchat.

C

No comments:

Post a Comment