Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Yes: Lipstick; No: Mustaches


Ohh sorority recruitment season.

A fellow Pi Phi sent this to me a few days ago and I just have to share. Cornell's Pi Phi chapter set guidelines for what to wear (and what you better steer clear from - "gross plastic shizzz") for each round of recruitment. Now, I have to admit, it is normal to have a dress code, but this crazy girl in charge of recruitment goes a little far.

A few of my favs:

- NO camel toe.

- No satin. No one looks good in satin unless its from Betsey Johnson or Dolce and Gabbana, you weigh less than 130 pounds, have 3 pairs of spanx on and it's New Years Eve.

- Yes booties if you can pull them off aka probably not.

- No charm anything we aren't 5 unless I say it's beautiful.

- No Sultry. It's noon people. And these are girls, not laxers.

Enjoy reading the entire (7 page!) document here.

peaceloveandgchat.

R

No comments:

Post a Comment