Monday, January 25, 2010

Keeping Up With Reggie


Who watched the Saints/Vikings NFC Championship game last night?! Oh my gosh sooo intense!!

Sike.

I actually did watch, but frankly couldn't even tell you the final score. I do know that the Saints won, and I am happy about that. The reason? REGGIE BUSH. The reason I love Reg? KIM KARDASH.

So I was hanging out with my boyfriend and a few of his friends last night watching the game. Normally, when I am in this position, I grab P's computer and peruse Perez, Facebook, The Superficial, Shopbop, J.Crew, Ruminations, or Chicago Breaking News (seriously - have to stay up on all the South Side homocides, etc.). However, last night I found myself on the edge of the couch screaming whenever the Saints scored a touchdown. Ew. I hate girls like that. I really actually throw up in my mouth a little bit when I see a girl in a football jersey. You know, the ones that are made specifically for girls? Think tight, pink, booby, possibly with rhinestones...

Needless to say, P and his friends were a little put off by my sudden interest in all things Saints, so I eventually admitted that I was rooting for Reggie and his boyzz because, honestly, I just wanted to see Kim cheering in the stands and check out what she was wearing, who she was with (hopefully Kourtney - love her), etc.

Well they pulled through in overtime and the Saints did, indeed, win. I am now waiting to hear if Reggie proposed since they are going to the Superbowl...stay tuned!

peaceloveandghat.

R

1 comment: