Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Little Man!


No, I don't have a dwarf sized bf. It's my little bro's 12th bday today! Ahh to be a 6th grader. Looking back on it, I always used to think (and still do) that birthdays were such a big deal! My birthdays usually consisted of my favorite meal for dinner with the whole fam, and presents. Pink, sparkly presents. Oh, and Carvel cake. How could I forget the Carvel cake (with extra "crunchies"-a MUST in our family!) I guess boys are different? L had his football buddies over for a sleepover (very different from my standard 12 year old slumber party---as in, our basement smelled like a gym locker room the next morning---as opposed to nailpolish and make your own soap crafts). And the poor guy has dinner with mom and dad tonight. I guess that's what happens when you're the youngest. Lucky for him though, he's getting a plethora of X-Box 360 games (shh don't tell!) which will keep him busy for the post-cake portion of his evening!

Enjoy the big 1-2 little man!

peaceloveandgchat.

C

No comments:

Post a Comment