Tuesday, January 26, 2010

the final countdown


Happy Tuesday from the Big Apple! Oops for being MIA yesterday...had a serious case of the "Mondays" and could barely function. Nevertheless, I am back, and it is Tuesday. (Which means only 4 more days til Friday!) While most weeks I would be excited for Friday to show up for the obvious reasons, this week there is an extra excitement added to my favorite day of the week...Lilly P!

The 2010 Spring Collection hits the internet on Friday! I cannot even begin to tell you how excited I am for this! As you all know, both R and I are hitting the beaches in March, and what better way to pack for a tropical vacay than with the bright colors Lilly! I fully intend upon spending a larger portion of Friday (and the entirety of next week) gawking at the new patterns and styles!

This romper will be featured in the new collection (hopefully in a variety of patterns!), as provided by Style.com's 2010 Style Guide!

peaceloveandgchat.

C


No comments:

Post a Comment