Friday, January 22, 2010

i need a beach, and i need a martini! stat!


For those of you who can't bring your inner MK&A fan out of you, the title is referencing one of my all time favorite movies, "Holiday in the Sun." Truly a classic if you ask me! Anyways, on to my real reason for this post...Although I only had to partake in 9-5, four times this week (MLK day on Monday), it has felt like an eternity. The only thing that has gotten me through the week has been scoping websites for new spring clothes! I am going to St. Thomas in March with some girl friends from college (R can't make it due to a scheduling conflict....aka a previously planned trip to Boca-not too shabby!). It's right around this time of year that i become sick of wearing black/brown/grey/navy all winter long, and start searching for something a bit brighter to rock come spring time (a sort of light at the end of the tunnel). While most spring lines have not come out yet, I have come across the perfect little shoe to hold me over! Dolce Vita has come out with the Effie Sandal in a most fabulous shade of hot pink. Personally, i think they will go great with both my beach AND martini when relaxing on my own "Holiday in the Sun."

peaceloveandgchat.

C

No comments:

Post a Comment