Tuesday, May 11, 2010

things that bug me.

Here are a few things that really get on my nerves: (Just in case you wanted to know.)

- When policemen don't think the laws apply to them and, for example, make a left hand turn on a red light when no cars are coming the other way just because they think they can (saw that yesterday).

- When you're preparing a bowl of cereal and the milk runs out - and you have to open a new carton of milk to finish. Something about mixing milk (even if it's the same kind) grosses me out.

- When my pedicurist/manicurist tries to make small talk with me. That might make me sound like a brat, but I am here to relax and get my nails did and I just don't feel like chit chatting.

- Thick ballpoint pens. They make even the neatest handwriting look messy. Gross. (FYI I swear by Pentel R.S.V.P. Fine Point pens.)

- When you're texting with someone for a solid 5 minutes and then all of a sudden they stop mid-convo. Whyyy?

- When I can't get the shower temperature just right. I find myself spending more time fiddling with the temp than actually washing my bod. Annoying.

- When co-workers whisper to each other when clearly a.) no one else is in our four-person office is here (besides me) and b.) I know they're not talking about me. No need to whisper about things that don't really matter. Not.at.all.

That's it for now. You'll definitely hear about more of these from me. . .

peaceloveandgchat.

R

No comments:

Post a Comment