Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Oh Ali. . .

WHO watched The Bachelorette season premiere last night?! And WHO thought Ali looked greasy (both in her hair and on her face), a little on the chunky side with a severe fake tan? Not to mention she had like a back necklace on (yes, a necklace that was not worn in front of her, but cascaded down her back. . .).

Where is the Ali we remember oh so fondly from The Bachelor? (I secretly like this picture because I just love how Ali threw her hair up in a messy pony for this rose ceremony and still looked cute.)

Let's talk for a quick second about Ali's 25 men she met last night. Umm. If I were in her situation, I would have walked out. I'm sorry, but those guys were not cute. Why were they all a little. . .greasy?

Hmm. This season could be interesting, but I am not intrigued just yet.

peaceloveandgchat.

R

No comments:

Post a Comment