Sunday, January 30, 2011

Nashville Squirrels

While in Nashville this weekend, my fam and I decided to hit up the Country Music Hall of Fame.


Obviously, one of the highlights of the museum was Taylor Swift's exhibit. One of the lowlights of the museum was most definitely this:


I don't even know what it is. I do know that I did not enjoy stumbling on it during my otherwise nice visit.

I know it may seem that I blog a little too often about squirrels, but I have to share one last squirrel story from the weekend. After we stumbled upon this horrid sculpture, my cousin ASE shared this special photo with me:


THAT right there is the imprint of a squirrel who fell out of a tree into wet cement.

HAHAHAH.

As you can see by the foot imprints, the little guy got away.

Dang. If only it got stuck. That would have been a great pic.

peaceloveandsquirrels.

R

No comments:

Post a Comment