Thursday, January 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Little Man!

My Little Man (Little Bro) turns the big 1-3 today!!! Imagine that! A teenager already. Seriously though, it kinda hurts inside to think about that. How can he be a teenager already?! I just don't even know where time went. And when I was trying to figure out what picture to post of him, I just couldn't narrow it down (he is obvi the cutest 13 year old ever, but was THAT much cuter when he was 6, 7 and 8). So a few gems to really express the Little Man's character!


He seems completely innocent...

But he is always scheming (especially when it comes to "drinking drugs" as he once called it)...

And once was the little lax star ever...

And still at age 13 eats like the slob he was when he was 7....

And an extra one for R, because I know how much she loves the J-E-T-S, Jets! Jets! Jets! (That's why she wanted her initial to be green)...


Happy 13th Birthday my Little Man!!!! See you tonight!!!

peaceloveandteenagers.

C


No comments:

Post a Comment