Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I.Need.This.

Just got back from Dewey and naturally I am already impatiently waiting for the next summer holiday...4th of July. A TON of us are going up to Newport, Rhode Island, for a weekend of fun in the sun. As we all know, every Monday, I ask myself if it is Friday yet. Now I am working with a new trend...is it time for my next vacation yet? (I guess thats not really a NEW trend, but whatever).

So, in anticipation of this next trip, I have been browsing the internet for things that could make the weekend the best it could be. And what could be more fun than an above ground pool for 15 20 somethings on a patriotic vacation?! Yup, that's right. This might have to be my next big purchase. I mean, how much FUN do these people look like they're having?! Some may call it tacky, I call it necessary. DEF making a trip to Walmart this weekend!

peaceloveandgchat.

C

No comments:

Post a Comment