Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Don't Let R Fool You.

While she may have alluded to the fact that she was completely dreading today's office golf tournament, she has successfully misled us.

She checked the weather forecast all morning, hoping for thunderstorms in the near future. I'm pretty sure she was willing to fake a broken limb or contageous illness as well.

All things noted, I texted R about an hour ago, asking how the golf was going. Her response?

R: It's fun! I have a fun group! Haha
R: (also, drinking)

Yup, that's right. R is not only enjoying herself, but she's busy getting crunk during her 9-5 hours. Maybe it's just me, but I'd have to say this day turned out pretty well for her after all.

Yesterday I thought, "Poor R doesn't know how to play golf. She is going to make a TOTAL fool of herself in front of her co-workers."

Today I'm thinking, "Poor R is going to get drunk and miraculously smoke her co-workers in a game she doesn't know how to play." TYPical.

peaceloveandgchat.

C

No comments:

Post a Comment