Friday, June 4, 2010

"I make good grilled cheese and I like girls."


Oh Biebs.


On inspiring tweets: "People write to me and say, 'I'm giving up, you're not talking to me.' I just write them a simple message like, 'Never give up,' you know? And it changes their life."

"I also try to read all of my fan mail. A lot of them send me candy, which I'm not allowed to eat 'cause my mom says it might be poisonous."

On The Word 'German': "We don't say that in America." *Though to be fair, he likely misheard the word.

"I'm just a regular 16 year old kid. I make good grilled cheese and I like girls."

"It's kind of hard to balance school and work sometimes. But sometimes, like, if I'm going to the White House and I'm in there doing a tour and stuff, that's like school."
"I'd like to be an architect. That would be cool. I like drawing."

On Kim Kardashian: "I think she’s cute. And, no, she’s not too old for me. Above 40 is a little too old for me. "

On bad habits: "Eating too much candy. I like Sour Patch Kids."

peaceloveandbiebs.

R

No comments:

Post a Comment