Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Bad Hair Days.

They come a lot more frequently than I had anticipated when chopping 11 inches off my hair 2 years ago. No more throwing my hair back and running out the door. Unless, of course, it is 90 degrees out when you wake up, and have no interest in blowing heat at your head for 20 minutes (yes, it STILL takes 20 minutes to blow dry my little bob).

So this morning, I decided to let it dry while walking to work, and thought I would just throw it up when I got there. Wrong. Forgot a pony tail holder at home....

Instead of my hair looking like this picture of Kate Bosworth's beautifully styled bob,



I look like this 5 year old, who's mom forgot to brush her hair before dropping her at preschool for the day (minus the crazy eyes)...


You may think I'm kidding, but I am not. I actually think I may look worse than this child. Needless to say, I scrounged around the office for a rubber band, and have resorted to using that to pull my hair back. It's a look, right?

peaceloveandgchat.

C

No comments:

Post a Comment