Monday, October 18, 2010

A Pumpkin Post.

Over the past year, I have really tried to get into cooking (as you have seen here, here, here, here and here). This fall, however, I have not been up on my cooking game due to my busy work schedule, traveling, etc. Last night, I decided to get back into it and made dinner for P. Lemon chicken with roasted eggplant, cherry tomatoes and red onions, and a side of orzo with feta (I cheated on that one - bought it from the salad bar at Whole Foods. Oops.) It was a delicious and got me excited for work to slow down, and for me to spend some more time in the kitchen.

What also got me excited to cook is this article: 100 Pumpkin Recipes. Umm. . .yes please! I love pumpkin anything, and with this article, I can cook pumpkin EVERYTHING! Ha.




And so many more! (96 to be exact.)

peaceloveandpumpkin.

R

No comments:

Post a Comment