Friday, October 29, 2010

Fred's.

MCG was in town again for work last night! So great to catch up. I love when people visit, it is a great excuse to try new places I've been dying to go.

Last night we hit up Fred's at Barneys. I know it might sound weird to take an out-of-towner to a department store for dinner (don't worry, I judged myself too), but I have heard great things about Fred's so I decided to check it off my list! And honestly, of all department stores to have dinner. . .BARNEYS. Please.

To start off, I really loved the atmosphere. It was cozy and cool.





Our very enthusiastic (a little much at times) waiter brought us a bottle of pinot, we each ordered a salad (caprese for me, beet and goat cheese for MCG), then split the Wise Guy flatbread with mozzarella, tomato and ground hot & sweet sausage. Yum!

Definitely want to head back here - maybe a lunch shopping break?

peaceloveandfred.

R

No comments:

Post a Comment