Friday, October 29, 2010

your fav day!

I woke up this morning to this email from my mom:

From: Mom
To: R
Subject: your fav day!

halloween on the today show, hope you can see them in costume! guess matt's out of town. hmmmm, planned?


CLEARLY my mom knows my obsession with the Today Show, as I would wake up early in high school so I could watch Arthur (yes, the aardvark) and then Katie & Matt on Today.

I DO love the Halloween episode because they always have amazing costumes.

This year:



Highlights: Natalie Morales as Biebs (bahaha), Meredith as Lady Gaga (duh), Al as Superman. They also threw in Will Ferrell and Tina Fey. . .not sure why but I like it. Not super creative, but I can never say a bad thing about this bunch. Ha.

To check out the (funny) segment on the Today Show, click here.

I wish I had a seamstress, hair and makeup crew to help me out with my costume this weekend!

peaceloveandgchat.

R

No comments:

Post a Comment