Thursday, October 14, 2010

once in a lifetime?

Every so often my dad mass forwards chain emails out to myself, my sister, and a handful of other people that I either have not met or have not seen since I was in a stroller. That being said, you can imagine the stupidity in the bulk of these emails. Today, however, while waiting for C-Mac on her street corner (where we then proceeded to hop in a cab because she overslept by an hour), I decided to actually read todays junk mail. And while it wasn't all that exciting, I found it rather interesting. The important part of the email read (followed by something along the lines of "if you don't send this to 12 people you are going to die"):

This October has 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays and 5 Sundays, all in one month. It happens once in 823 years.

Not sure if I believe the once in 823 years part, and I certainly do not plan on doing the math on that one, but it seemed pretty cool to me! And yes, I checked the calendar when I got to work. Dad was right! Anyone bored enough to figure out the next time this happens? Let me know.

peaceloveandoctober.

C

No comments:

Post a Comment