Thursday, October 28, 2010

Celebrity Sighting.

Sorry for yet another (oops) post about Girl & the Goat, but last night was too amazing to not talk about.

KS and I arrived right on time for our 7:15 reservation last night, and we were seated immediately. The place was buzzing - 20- and 30-somethings hanging out at the bar (which, by the way, is so handsome), and all the tables seemed to be full. We sat down and I immediately noticed how CUTE their goat mascot is! It's all over the menu, napkin holders, and on the back of a little wooden clipboard that your check comes on.



Adorable.

Now on to our INCREDIBLE dinner. We started out with the chicpea fritters with heirloom tomatoes and fresh mozzarella. Hummus underneath. Insane. Could have eaten 60 of these little guys.


Next up was roasted cauliflower with pickled peppers, pine nuts and mint. This cauliflower was CRACK. Seriously. I couldn't put my fork down.


KS ordered the sauteed shrimp with peanut pork ragout, shiitake and spaghetti squash. Looked awesome, but I am allergic to shellfish (this is a new development, and it really really stinks).

We ended our din with grilled beef short ribs, edamame with scallion vinaigrette. YUM! The edamame was delicious with the scallion vinaigrette. Perf.


To top off the night, we saw Top Chef Stephanie Izard in the kitchen! ! ! Celeb sighting for sure.

Really excited to get back there! I guess I should make my reservation now if I want to get in within the next few months?!

peaceloveandthegoat.

R

Disclaimer: I did not take the photos of the food. . .thanks Google Image.

No comments:

Post a Comment