Tuesday, September 14, 2010

white girl problems.

ProGChatters (us. . .duh.) just started following whitegirlproblems on Twitter. And letttt me tell you. It is hilarious. Here are a few of my personal favorites:

Your outfit just made me puke, but at least I won't have to work out today.

I almost bought those sandals you're wearing two years ago as a joke.

It's been 17 days since anyone has asked if I'm a model.

If people would care just 10% more when deciding what footwear to put on, then I wouldn't be offended 100% of the time.

What's a hostel?

Things that are inexcusable: your new haircut.

It's 87 degrees, but the only thing that will truly complete this ensemble are my light brown UGGs.

That pedicure took way too long.

That was my last Adderall.

But seriously, I'm like *really* worried about Shiloh.

Woke up to my cashmere teddy bear staring at me. Creepy.

I need some fatter friends.

I'm not as photogenic as you would assume I'd be.


(Thanks AAE!)

peaceloveandgchat.

R

No comments:

Post a Comment