Wednesday, September 29, 2010

La Ti Ti

Thanks to L, I will now have my TiVo set to Orpah on October 29.

Oprah will be hosting a Sound of Music REUNION! ! !


For those of you who do not know, my sisters and I are beyond obsessed with the Sound of Music. And I, in particular am obsessed with Friedrich.

That one.

I am just so excited to see how well Friedrich has aged (HA) - he is now 60 years old. Eeeeek.

According to the report, "It's been 45 years since the cast had such a reunion, and they plan on dishing about behind-the-scenes dirt from the "Music" set and what they've been up to since their Oscar-winning movie was released."

Can't wait to hear all this DIRT!

Also, I am working on my group of friends being the Sound of Music children for Halloween. . .I'll let you know how that goes. I am convinced my roommate E would make the best Gretl since she's the littlest of our bunch. . .and I think I'd want to be Brigitta because she's kind of a brat and I like that.

peaceloveandthehillsarealive.


R

1 comment:

  1. I toured all the locations used in the movie when we were in Salzburg! Ob. Sessed.

    ReplyDelete