Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Spring Cleaning

We all need to do it and I jump started mine last night by cleaning out a box that I tend to put everything in that I don't feel like dealing with at the moment - from receipts, to old (and too cute to throw out) invitations, to my toe separators (don't judge - nobody wants bunions). Next on the spring cleaning list is my desk. But that's for another day.

Shopbop could really go for a cleaning, too, in my opinion. I'm sorry but can they PLEASE take this off the website?

It's been on the site for far too many months and let's be honest. No one is buying it. No one should buy it.

While we're at it, let's chuck this into their give-away pile too.


Sidenote: I really shouldn't be calling it "Spring Cleaning" when there is a blizzard outside. . .

peaceloveandgchat.

R

No comments:

Post a Comment