Thursday, February 3, 2011

Is this even legal?

I was sitting at my desk working on some reports (yes, I do real work at my desk too), when I noticed the red light on my blackberry incessantly flashing. It was an UrbanDaddy Perks email. I usually immediately delete these, but for some reason this one caught my attention. It was titled "Perk Alert: An Amazing Deal on a Quickie (Also, Potato Skins)."

I opened the email only to find that UrbanDaddy was marketing an "Afternoon Delight Package" for Valentine's Day. Could this be true? Is this even legal?

Details are as follows:

The afternoon tryst.

A time-honored tradition. The dingy motel. The discreetly parked car. The... exercise.

But we thought it was time to take it to the next level. So we had a big hand in putting together the Afternoon Delight Package from Le Parker Meridien hotel—your chance for an erotic midday romp on or around Valentine’s Day, inside one of the city’s most luxurious hotels, available exclusively through Perks.

You’ll have access to a Park View room from 11am to 3pm, where you’ll be free to indulge in whatever consensual indoor activities you desire. Or you can upgrade so your room includes champagne, strawberries with whipped cream and an on-demand adult film of your choice.

And we don’t mean The King’s Speech.



I'd love to know who the classy scumbags are taking their "loved ones" to use this deal!

peaceloveandquickies.

C


No comments:

Post a Comment