Sunday, February 13, 2011

MOROCCANOIL

I have a pretty simple beauty regime, but always dread blow drying and straightening my hair. It takes far too long than it should, and frankly, I get bored. Well, I bought MoroccanOil yesterday and am officially obsessed.


Not only did it help shorten my straightening time, but my hair was smoother, shinier and overall just looked BETTER last night. Ha. Also, I normally feel pretty crusty waking up after a night out, but this morning I don't have an intense urge to take a shower because my hair looks ok! (That might sound gross, don't worry, I WILL shower, but just sayin.)

Anywho, this definitely makes me want to try the brand's other products. . .the shampoo and conditioner are definitely on the list.

peaceloveandmoroccanoil.

R

No comments:

Post a Comment