Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Entertain me.

On Monday, P and I are going to the Food & Wine Entertaining Showcase! I'm super pumped. Though in my current living situation, I am not throwing upscale parties left and right (wait, do ugly sweater Christmas parties count?), but I do love having people over and am looking forward to living in a big girl apartment and entertaining like an adult in the near future. (Ha.)

Regardless if I'll take home some entertaining ideas that evening or not, at least P and I will gorge ourselves on the amazing food. Chefs from NoMI, The Purple Pig, Blackbird, Graham Elliot, The Bristol, Avec, Table Fifty-Two, The Publican, Girl & the Goat, Boka and MORE will be at this event. I think you've heard of some of those places before. . .here, here and here to start. (Yikes, I am realizing how often I write about food / restaurants. Have a morphed into a foodie?!)

The Showcase is at the Museum of Contemporary Art - pretty cool.

peaceloveandfoodies.

R

No comments:

Post a Comment