Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Office Yoga. . .?

Well my afternoon will be interesting. My office has decided that we all need a little "wellness" in our lives, and have therefore developed a Wellness Program. First up is a yoga class for the entire office from 3:45 - 4:45 this afternoon. Though I am definitely excited to ditch my desk early today, I think the scene will be a tad awkward. There's something about doing downward dog next to your 55-year-old coworker that irks me a bit. In fact, there's something about males doing yoga in general that makes me squirm. (Sorry, Dad if you were planning on going to yogs with Mom in the near future. . .)

A girl in my pilates class I (try to) go to on Saturday mornings always brings her boyfriend to the class. Ugh. The day P steps into a yoga studio. . .yikesss. No thanks.

I wish I could say I'll post pics of this afternoon's class, but, let's face it, no one wants to see that.

peaceloveandyogaintheofficeisweird.

R

No comments:

Post a Comment