Thursday, May 5, 2011

Kate Spade Goes On Safari

I am obsessed with the new arrivals that Kate Spade released today!

How cute is this giraffe print iPhone case?! I am a sucker for anything with giraffes on it!



And I know this Royal Plantation Elephant Basket looks totally impractical for someone the age of 25, but just think how cute it would be if you saw a 6 year old girl walking around with it! Too bad I will never spend $320.00 on a purse for any 6 year old. Even if it's mine.



And I don't know why, but I love this Daycation Large Leila cosmetic tote! Maybe its the color, maybe it's the print. Or maybe its the fact that I might as well call myself a collector of cosmetic bags that I think are cute and have no use for.



Anyways, well done, Kate. I love the theme.


peaceloveandsafari.


C









No comments:

Post a Comment