Monday, June 27, 2011

Courtesy of the Red White and Blue

For those of you that know me, you know that my all time favorite holiday is the Fourth of July! And with it coming up in ONE week, I have been thinking about all of the Red, White and Blue options to pack in my suitcase. While most of my wardrobe for summer is navy/white, it hasn't been too difficult to come up with some things to wear, but there are some great patriotic/nautical ensembles out there this summer that cannot go without noticing!

Some fun, cocktail dresses:





Young Fabulous & Broke




Marc by Marc Jacobs













And we all know my suitcase will not be without a maxi dress or two (or 5):
























This Marc by Marc Jacobs swimsuit is great. Not only is it one-shouldered (love it!), but it is reversible!:



Just bought this beach bag at Anthro! It's enormous and perfect for fitting everything one would need for the beach:




And I have been DYING for these Tory Burch shoes since I first saw them on Habitually Chic back in Feburary! ACW bought them, and while I am still obsessed, I legitimately wouldn't make it out of my room in them. They are easily 5 inches tall. More like stilts than shoes. So envious of those that can handle this shoe. Perhaps I could saw a few inches off?







peaceloveandgodblessamerica.


C

No comments:

Post a Comment