Friday, June 3, 2011

These shoes were made for walking


In 12 days I start my new job (! ! ! !). This means the end of commuting via car, and the beginning of 30 minute walks to work (cannot wait). This also means I have been looking for walking shoes. Most days I think I'll be ok in flats or Jack's, but on the days I want to wear wedges or something, I think I'll want to slip into something a little more comfortable.

C would really like to see me sporting these:


Typical.

OBVIOUSLY that's not happening. Maybe these are some good options?







Keds Champions. Good ol' Keds.


Keds Slip-Ons. Hah, take me back to my youth.


I just don't know if I'm going to look like a turd walking to work in a dress or skirt with tennies. . .

Thoughts?

peaceloveandwalking.

R

No comments:

Post a Comment