Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tomorrow! Tomorrow!

You're only a day away!!!!!!!!!!!

The day has finally come! Tomorrow after work I am heading to Newark airport, and hopping on a plane to Scotland.

First stop, Edinburgh.


Next, we're heading to Inverness.

And ending our trip in London.


I know nothing about Scotland, except that it is the Home of Golf and the Loch Ness Monster.

And having been to London a handfull of times already, I am excited to explore the city with the family and not have to worry about hitting up the essential tourist spots (or riding on The Original Tour sightseeing bus for the 6th time). I will, however, be stopping in Buckingham Palace to dote over Kate Middleton's wedding gown. And my ginger radar will be kicked into full gear as I go on the hunt for Prince Harry.

So, here's to hoping I get a hole in one, meet Nessie, and come home a Royal (or never leave!).

peaceloveandUK.

C

No comments:

Post a Comment